We’re always looking to attract the best talent to ensure we are pioneering new approaches and keeping our clients at the forefront of digital innovation. We believe that building and retaining a high-performing, engaged team with a diverse range of talent is how we can help our clients win.
You could be an experienced digital marketer, or just starting out in your career. You might have a degree, you might not. If you’re passionate, enthusiastic and full of ideas, you’re already ticking the right boxes.
Below, you’ll find our current vacancies across our entire business.
Experienced Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer with a speciality in social media to join our
existing successful team based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Advertising Agency in a full time role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Copywriting, proofing, scheduling and publishing all social media posts for our clients, and Admark.
- Sharing plans for social with relevant teams across the business
- Managing a number of social media accounts using a third party platform such as Postify
- Copywriting blogs, website content and news posts for clients
- Be able to set-up & report on social media paid for campaigns
- Liaising directly with clients to plan and update social media campaigns
- Work with Account Managers & Account Directors to prepare recommendations and presentations
- Keeping track of and reporting on competitor social-media activities, platform developments and industry news; presenting this back to the team regularly
- Assisting with website management using various CMS packages
What will make you brilliant in the role:
- A minimum of 3 years in a digital marketing role
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- A great communicator
- Hands-on, can-do attitude & ability to work across multiple projects
- You will be proficient and knowledgeable of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Tiktok
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding written skills and attention to detail
- You will be an enthusiastic, flexible team player
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to hit the ground running and pick up new skills quickly
It was be advantageous if you also had experience in Google Ad-words (PPC campaigns).
Admark has over 35 years experience in the automotive industry providing a complete marketing solution to a portfolio of clients covering the United Kingdom and the entire automotive spectrum.
For our new and existing clients, we are often referred to as ‘The Home of Motor Advertising’.
The Position is full-time (Mon-Fri).
Very competitive salary for the right candidate, based on experience.
If you think this role would suit you, please send you current CV with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join Admark to firstname.lastname@example.org