We’re always looking to attract the best talent to ensure we are pioneering new approaches and keeping our clients at the forefront of digital innovation. We believe that building and retaining a high-performing, engaged team with a diverse range of talent is how we can help our clients win.
You could be an experienced digital marketer, or just starting out in your career. You might have a degree, you might not. If you’re passionate, enthusiastic and full of ideas, you’re already ticking the right boxes.
Below, you’ll find our current vacancies across our entire business.
Digital Marketing Executive (Hybrid role)
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with a speciality in social media to join our existing successful team based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Advertising Agency in a full-time role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Copy and content scheduling and publishing via social media channels
- Sharing digital campaign plans for social with all relevant teams across the business
- Managing a number of social media accounts, utilising Postify system.
- Liaising directly with clients to plan and update social media campaigns in line with overall company goals.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and ROI
- Work with Account Managers & Account Directors to prepare recommendations and presentations
- Keeping track of and reporting on competitor social-media activities, platform developments and industry news; presenting this back to the team regularly
- Assisting with website management using various CMS packages
- Join Marketing video calls & occasionally in person on-site
- It was be advantageous if you also had experience in Google Ad-words (PPC campaigns).
What will make you brilliant in the role:
- A minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role
- A great communicator
- Hands-on, can-do attitude & ability to work across multiple projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding copywriting skills and attention to detail
- You will be an enthusiastic, flexible team player and be able to work independently
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to hit the ground running and pick up new skills quickly
Admark has over 35 years experience in the automotive industry providing a complete marketing solution to a portfolio of clients.
The Position is full-time (Mon-Fri). Hybrid working set up.
Very competitive salary for the right candidate, based on experience.
If you think this role would suit you, please send you current CV with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join Admark to [email protected]